Old August 16th 16, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wishing for clickable US score sheet

FWIW
The current system is so easy and quick - I doubt the effort to separate the files would/should/could ever happen.

To be sure - I just checked - it took less than 5 seconds to down load the entire Sports Class nationals files - 40 gliders x 4 days - that's allot of tracks for little investment.

if it takes longer than you are doing something wrong - you just right click on the "Flight Logs" in the results and save the target to your desktop - you get them all fast and easy!!

WH