Old June 20th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Which DC Headphone is best choice?

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:16:03 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

My first (and primary) headset is a DC H10-80 which is no longer made. It has
the flex mike and although the headphone part of the headset is all I could ask
for, the flex mike isn't. Like you said, it has a bad habit of easing away from
your mouth.

My set is 17 years old and doesn't have this problem. But I bet if
you contact DC they'll fix it for you.

As an aside, I converted mine to ANR about 10 years ago. They just
keep on chugging.