Old January 24th 20, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cross Country Glider Transportation

On Friday, January 24, 2020 at 2:23:17 AM UTC-5, Patrick (LS6-b EH) wrote:
uship.com I've heard mentioned many times (including my consideration of bringing a glider from Ontario to Alberta). Didn't use them, but heard the company from a few folks.

I used uship.com to get a 1-26 trailer from Moriarty NM to Cincinnati OH. No problems, but the trailer was empty. Cost was $750 to the driver, and $80 to uShip. Very reasonable.