Old May 27th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Locate airports by radius from a given airport

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a good way to locate airports that are 200 miles or
more from a given airport? I realize a large planning chart with a circle
drawn would be easy, but I don't have one of those handy. I need to plan
a 200 mile cross country for my commercial day/night long cross country
and want to look for airports at least 200, but less than say 300 miles
from KELM. I figure someone somewhere knows of software which will do
this, but I'm not away of any.

AeroPlanner.com

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I31E25C2D

Bingo! Thanks, Steven.