Old May 18th 05, 03:08 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Anyone got a PIREP on Seattle's Museum of Flight?

We're flying to Seattle this weekend aboard the "executive mail tube,"
sadly. Gotta be at my nephew's wedding, and just can't trust that the
weather will cooperate enough for us to fly Atlas over the mountains on a
schedule.

(Although we just had husband & wife guests at the inn who were flying a
gorgeous 1940 Meyers OTW open-cockpit biplane -- at 80 mph -- all the way
from Oregon to Michigan! They landed at KIOW at sunset, after departing
Wyoming at sunrise... Boy, were they COLD and tired!)

We're planning on going to the Museum of Flight on Saturday morning (not too
early...the stag party is the night before!) -- can anyone post a PIREP on
this museum? What's not to miss, what's worth skipping. I expect we'll
have far less than a full day to see it, and I want to make sure to hit the
"high points"....

Also, any unique aviation "stuff" available for sale at the museum? You
know, stuff we can only get there, not at every tent in the Fly Market at
OSH? We're always "on the prowl" for artwork and memorabilia for the
hotel.

Thanks in advance!
--
Jay Honeck