Old May 10th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Dittel FSG-71M LCD

Never found it as standard opto-electronics replacement part.
I finally ordered one directly from Walter DITTEL
http://www.dittel.com/english/kontakt.php
You get a complete kit with reflector and and contact strips.
I remember it was not expensive and the replacement job
was quite straightforward.

Willy

On Wed, 10 May 2006 09:16:14 GMT, Marc Ramsey
wrote:

I have a circa '92 Dittel FSG-71M in a newly purchased glider which
works fine, except that the LCD is in bad shape. The digits are barely
readable due to lack of contrast, the LCD glass looks to have sustained
some sort of damage. Has anyone replaced one of these?

Marc