Old July 11th 14, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Tire Access for ASK-21

On Friday, July 11, 2014 12:21:07 PM UTC-5, NG wrote:
Anybody have a suggestion for how to easily get at the valve stem on an ASK-21 main wheel without dropping the shroud? Would like to make checking the pressure part of our club's daily routine, but hard to enforce if we have to unscrew the main gear fairing every time. Thanks...

Marks on the tire and fairing. When they are lined up, the valve stem is pointed at the hole (you maybe have just added) in the fairing.