Old July 4th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.ozdebate,alt.religion.asatru
Juan Tootreego

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

In article 573c81d8-b2bb-45dc-9a37-df22efc65335@
56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, Bertie the Bunyip says...

On Jul 4, 3:11*am, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:
In article FDebk.75167$gc5.59345@pd7urf2no, Frank Olson says...

Maxwell wrote:
"Andy Hawkins" wrote in message
Hi,

In article ,
* * * * * MaxweIIluv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
His latest supporters in no particular order -

Andy Hawkins
Yay. Fame at last.

I'm not a sock for Bertie though (although I guess I *would* say that). A
look at my blog (http://adhawkins.wordpress.com) should convince you of
that
if you really care.

Andy

I didn't say you were one of his sockpuppets, just one of his supporters.
Someone that apparently endorses his presence here, no matter how much harm
he inflicts on the group.

Oh for crying out loud... *Live with it... *Or leave... *

Who's going to make me?

You?

All you're
doing with this nonsense is sponsoring another endless thread of more
off-topic crap. *Get a life!!

Get a killfile!!

I nominate this for PKB poast of the month.

No wonder Maxine got a CNOTM nomination

snicker

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"