Old July 4th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.notb
Juan Tootreego

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 3

In article , romeomike says...

MaxweII wrote:
Like many people here have said, your are either part of the problem, or
part of the solution. If you guy insist on welcoming the asshole, he will
always be around.

A vote for Bertie is a vote for filth, confusion, cross posting, forging,
lying, making fun of someone's deceased relatives, etc. Let your conscience
be your guide. No matter what he occasionally contributes, his overall
impact on the news group is simply not worth it.

If you must reply, at least remove the cross posted groups.

It's interesting to see the pattern that's beginning to develop. His circle
of friends is beginning to seem pretty small, especially when you consider
some are probable posting under different names, and some are probably
Bertie himself. It's beginning to seem very likely that some of the people
listed as supporters or sockpuppets probably know who Bertie really is. They
seem more out spoken about his qualifications than his posting record would
support, so they probably knew him before he changed his name. If so, that
would mean some of the people listed here, or on a previous post, not only
know him, but fully agrees with his cross posting, attempts to attract other
wannna be trolls to the group, and willingness to use filth and insults to
discourage people with whom he disagrees. You might want to consider this,
the next time you respond to any of them on this forum. It up to you, it's
your group too.

The REAL Maxwell

His latest supporters in no particular order -

Benjamin Dover
Andy Hawkins
Dark Wing
Orval Fairbairn
romeomike
JG
Robert M Gary

His sockpuppets really haven't changed, just reference volume one or two
posted earlier.

For some reason, some of your posts aren't kill-filed by my filter, but
I'm glad to see I made the list at last! Of course, if the list were
accurate, you would be on it, too. Then it wouldn't be such an honor.
BTW, I guess it's only OK for you to cross post.

Its not officially crosspoasting unless you include AUK or teh 'Nose

Let me fixor that for ewe...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"