Old June 16th 04, 06:36 PM
Dennis Fetters

C.D.Damron wrote:
Fetters wrote:

Your answers are well rehearsed.

But true answers. What more would you want? Isn't that what really
matters? Is the facts so hard to swallow? Why do you feel the need to
imply something else?

I'll summarize:

1) Accident reports conclude pilot error, Fetters is not responsible.

2) Builders did not comply with build instructions or AD's, Fetters is not
responsible.

Don't come here for a Baptism, Fetters, you won't get it. A few of us know
the truth.

Nor do I want it from you or anyone else here. Honestly, you don't
deserve to give it. I know the truth, that's all that matters.

A few of you say you know the truth? Well, what is that? Was this last
accident talked about without the full facts the "truth" you say you
know about? The real truth is that there still has been no deaths in a
Mini-500 that was the fault of the design or flight characteristics. For
some reason you may not like that answer, but it is the truth!

I will adjust that statement. Now that there is no factory support, I do
fear that there will someday be accidents due to the lack of sustained
testing that occurred on a daily bases at the factory to stay ahead of
unforeseen problems, thus why we came out with a few AD's in the past.
That is why I recommend all Mini-500 activity be stopped.

Sincerely,

Dennis Fetters