Old June 21st 04, 01:29 AM
Dennis Fetters

Hoppy wrote:
John wrote:

Me thinks he (D.F.)talks to much?

Yup. Vulgar insults and name calling for a while, then he switches to
"diplomatic" mode and tries to pass himself off as being a professional. It's a
facade.

Please show us my vulgar insults you say I made. Please show us where I
have been other than an adult in my writings. As for being a
professional, forget it, I don't need to any longer. I'm just one of you
turds now, only growen up.

Occasionally, someone posts a reply that leaves him speechless...
http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&l... le.com&rnum=9

... and he disappears back under his rock, lurking.

Nothing to discuss I already spent the time answering his inaccurate
accusations before. Just because someone repeats them later don't make
them true.

Always comes back though, like those punching-bag clowns that pop back up!

So says you. What's worse, calling someone a punching bag clown, or
being someone that enjoys the childish punching of a punching bag
clowns? I don't need to play children's games.

Dennis Fetters