Old June 17th 04, 06:41 AM
Colin

(CO2ID) wrote:

I shar your thought 100% on Pinnacle ver. 8. It cost a lot of $$$ and then a
few "weeks" later I am forced to upgrade. The owners must be related to Bill
Gates.

Joel

Worse than that, I cannot get it to capture a 20 minute video to MPEG
file. Support reply very quickly, but give you increasingly time
consuming tasks which do not fix the fault:
1. Install latest patch (45Mb)
2. Uninstall all pinnacle s/w, and remove all pinnacle entries from
the registry. Now reload it all.
3. Install new patch
4. Install even later patch (they produce about 2 per week)
5. Reformat the hard disc.
Through all this, they refuse to state that the simple operation which
fails on my system works on theirs.