Old July 14th 03, 03:25 PM
Ron Natalie

"Vassilii Khachaturov" wrote in message m...
Be sure you read the NOTAMs on IFR flights into OSH. You must have a slot

Thanks for your reminder. In preparation I've read some interesting
NTSB entries from the last several years, and they convinced me
to learn the NOTAM, and think about CRM on arrival. We'll try flying
in a less busy place first to see if the duties split we think of
right now will safely work.

IFR arrivals usually are dumped out over Lake Winnebago for a straight
in for 27. You will be merging in with the VFR arrivals that are flying
downwind-base-final on the north side of the runway.