Old December 29th 03, 03:19 PM
Mike Rapoport

"Marco Leon" mleon(at)optonline.net wrote in message
The whole thing was blown out of proportion as usual but maybe not as much
as I thought. According to a British newspaper, it had arrested two Saudi
nationals who were planning on crashing a small plane into an airliner
(http://www.todayonline.com/articles/12378.asp) The story could have been
total BS but we all know that's all that's needed to raise tensions. If

that
Brit story played into this incident, then that's some pretty bad timing

for
the Mooney pilot.

We'll never know.

Marco

Trying to hit an jet with a small piston single is like trying to hit a
bullet with an arrow. It would be interesting to see them try.

Mike
MU-2