Old November 16th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Winterizing The Hangar

Cost? ....for the larger version of "Great Stuff"?

Yeah -- given that a little can of that stuff is, like, four bucks, I
can't imagine what the big stuff must cost!

My thought was "insulation netting" with wire run up and twist-tied to
anything available, then blow in some ...(wait for it) ...old newspapers
into the new attic space you've created.

Hmmm. Remember, we've got lights up there, and electricity...

Montblack-in-the-saddle-again

Glad you're back! How's the Newps 'puter working with a separate
monitor?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA