Old August 12th 04, 04:34 PM
Daniel Andresen

Default FA: AnywhereMap Sentinel CF GPS

I'm selling my Control Vision AnywhereMap Sentinel CompactFlash GPS on
eBay after going to a Bluetooth version. Works great.

Auction ends 8/14/04 at 3:12PM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Specs:

The Anywhere Sentinel Compact Flash GPS is a powerful 12-channel SiRF
star IIe/LP low power chip set GPS that plugs directly into the
compact flash RAM slot on the PDA for up to 2 hours of operation on
iPAQ power alone. The new swivel top helps provide a better custom
view of the sky.

You can also use the Sentinel with a wide range of other portable
devices:
- Compaq iPaq Pocket PCs using Compact Flash Jacket for iPaq (or the
PC Card Jacket, with a PCMCIA adapter).
- HP Jornada 560-series Pocket PCs, using the built-in CF Slot.
- PCMCIA-enabled Laptops, with a PCMCIA Adapter.

Dimensions: 1 7/8" x 7/8" x 2 1/8"

Use the Sentinel with AnywhereMap software for PocketPCs or Notebooks
to create aviation's most powerful and most portable navigation
solution.

Add Pocket Streets Software (included with Microsoft's Streets & Trips
2002) and get the full benefit of GPS navigation even during those
times when you must drive there instead of flying.

Features:
- 12 parallel channel receiver.
- Wireless - Plugs into Compact flash slot.
- WAAS-enabled to enhance the accuracy of the GPS positioning.
- Swivel antenna head for optimal reception with built in antenna.
- Internal Lithium Battery.