Old July 19th 03, 05:21 PM
begme

If Nellis is a shock, what about Rosy Rds.?

"CFA3" wrote in message
om...
I recently read a report about the next round of base closures, and
was quite surprized to see NELLIS AFB on the list. In many ways I can
see it, in that it is nearly completely encroached upon by Vegas
growth and the size, being relatively small. Currently, there are
issues of security, as well, since you can walk right up to the fence
on the north end and practicaly spit on the a/c as they fly overhead.
(Not that this patriot would do such a thing of course).

Question is, should this happen, where would you move Range training
assets? Tonopah? Build new? Just wondering

C3
http://groomlakeaudubonsociety.netfirms.com