Old February 24th 04, 12:05 AM
Errol Cavit

wrote in message ...
I was told by a crew member from Brize that they paint it like you would see
on a flagpole, with the pole at the front of the aircraft. Therefore one
side would be the reverse of the other.

Yep, that's why I put 'wrong' in quotes - most, if not all, countries
do this with flags on aircraft, ships etc. But it's entirely possible
that someone actually mucked things up - the earlier post wasn't
clear. The Union Flag isn't exactly intuitive when you start flipping
it around.

Cheers, Errol Cavit
"You should never bet against anything in science at odds of more than
about 10^12 to 1." Attributed to Ernest Rutherford.