Old April 24th 17, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default EAA Webinar on Mountain Soaring this Wed April 26, 7:00-8:30pmCDT - you even get FAA Wings credit!

I'm in! I've flown in and around the Rockies since 1990, but I'm always
open to learning something new.

On 4/23/2017 10:13 PM, wrote:
Just wanted everyone who may be interested to know that this coming Wednesday evening I will be giving a live online EAA webinar: Sailplane Mountain Flying - What is Possible? You even get FAA Wings credit if you join in. Here is a link to register:

http://pages.eaa.org/WBN2017-04-26Sa...istration.html

I welcome all fellow glider friends to give us your best heckling during the questions and answers portion at the end.

Till Wednesday,
Bruno - B4

--
Dan, 5J