Old June 18th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tom Duhamel

Default Flight simulator

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Absolutely! What has been developed for the sim is wonderful and
accurate. Some add on aircraft are real beyond belief. I'm flying an
F86 Sabre right now in FS2004 that is real enough that I could
actually use it as a tool to help check out a pilot in the aircraft.
Take a look at this Sabre if you like.
http://www.sectionf8.com/

I believe there are add on Cessna 182's that the group might know
about that are excellent as well.
BY all means use the sim. It's a great program.
Sorry to hear about your medical. You and I share this together as I
am no longer flying for the same reason.
Best to you,
Dudley Henriques

Dudley, I would really like to hear your impression about Carenado
aircraft. I currently own and fly their C182RG for FS9, being told it
was quite realistic. I have never flown a real aircraft... yet.

http://www.carenado.com

Tom