Old July 19th 19, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default More trailer tire/wheel issues

On Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 3:58:23 PM UTC-7, Clay wrote:
I have a brand new Cobra and even towing short distances on relatively flat roads the hubs are too hot to touch. I can tell from my rear view camera that the surge brake is not engaged. My conclusion re the quality of this stuff is the same as Chip's (i.e., POS). Has anybody tried the Dexter electric with the parking brake feature? Unfortunately I have to have a PB otherwise I'd be switching ASAP. Clay

I have Dexter Axle with electric brakes on my older Cobra Trailer. Works great.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com