Old August 25th 05, 02:34 AM
W P Dixon

To bad it doesn't fall into the light sport category , it is a sweet looking
plane . Just take your time and most definitely ASK questions from people
that have more experience. You may even get lucky and find a few that would
be willing to come over and help you some. Mostly will depend on the kind of
EAA chapter you have locally.
Congrads on getting your plans, and by all means let us know how things
are coming along!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Ric wrote:

Well, I have done it now. Sent of me hard earned for a set of Bearhawk
plans.

I haven't built an aeroplane before let alone scratch building from
plans, hopefully an enjoyable learning curve over the next several
years.......

Any other Bearhawk builders in the group?

Ric