Old November 20th 06, 08:30 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
SeaWoe

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

I've been Republican most of the tiime since the mid-1960s.

Some years ago I saw a TV interview with a Don King look-alike
representative from New York.. For some reason, I liked whatever he was
saying and almost every time since then when I have seen / heard him on
the air, I have found him saying something that I had said or thought
myself.
Obviously, I'm with him on this issue, as is my retired CDR.sister
(1954 -1974) I still wish that he would get a hair-cut.. and I wish I
had hair to cut.

SeaWoe

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewt...=309424#309424