Old December 30th 15, 06:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CLewis95

Default Confessions of a Flarm Follower

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 11:44:56 AM UTC-6, Tony wrote:
John,

I also like to know where my competition is. FLARM-wise, i'm happy to let them use me as long as i get to use them. Fair's fair.

I also would like to be able to talk to my crew during the race, and see what the weather is doing. Imagine a NASCAR race where the driver couldn't talk to his crew chief.

NASCAR drivers/teams even have "spotters" that communicate info about other cars .. even which "line" on the track that is working better for the competition. Maybe a good analogy for using FLARM info to find best "line" under a cloud street
Curt - 95