Old July 8th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.misc,uk.rec.aviation,uk.transport.air,rec.aviation.products
Clive

Default Concorde - join the campaign

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 22:16:49 +0100, wrote:

On 3 Jun 2006 12:54:17 -0700, wrote:

Hi all,

The campaign to get Concorde flying again has attracted 2,000
signatures this week!

Please add your support at
www.save-concorde.com.
Concorde grew old and killed many humans and so was pensioned off so
has not to kill again which it surly would have done .
It was a beautiful aircraft but you wouldn't catch me flying in it now
where it still in service I value my life to much for that .

The Concorde crash has been proven to be debris on the runway and human
error (groundcrew).

Had the debris not been on the runway and the gear been assembled
correctly then the accident would not have happened.

From your post then we should all stop flying 747's. How many people has
the 747 killed?

Clive