Old October 13th 14, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Best adhesive remover/cleaner for wing tape

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 10:58:07 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
I've been using 3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner 08984 for decades,
but now I'm running low again and need more. Is there a better choice
for removing wing tape adhesive in particular, and various other
adhesives in general?

- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm

http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

I use "Goof off" - a citrus-based cleaner - takes the residue right off, easy on the finish. Called "Goo gone" in Canada...

2D