Old June 3rd 08, 01:01 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 03:29:51 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

Say what you like sport, I'm repeating what was broadcast on CNN.

cheers....Jeff

I was going to quote an authoritative source (a close friend in
acedemia and industry) on how mainstream US media mangles the news and
led the country into its current disaster and the ensuing lack of
viable alternatives to get the country out of the quagmire. But I am
sure he will not appreciate my identifying him as would be necessary
to give credence to him as the source. My reply was yes that's how
the game is being played, the US establishment demonizing China
regardless of the evidence and the facts. The only effective response
is to for China to continue doing what it believes is right for
herself and let the results speak for themselves. The results have
been consistent and darm good for the past 60 years. Proof-can you
cite any accusation that the US made over the past 60 years that
stuck? That you are still rehashing the same stuff doesn't count
since you haven't scored a goal yet.

For a good inside view of the US mainstream media and how they have
fallen do read the articles in Tom Dispatch
http://www.tomdispatch.com/ [Tomdispatch.com is for anyone seeking a
deeper understanding of our post-9/11 world and a clear sense of how
our imperial globe actually works. Read more about the site's founder
and editor Tom Engelhardt and his guest authors. ]

There are lots of other authoritative US articles that bemoan the
current state of the US Fourth Estate. But it is something you will
have to be interested enough yourself to read them up and notice the
demise of objectivity and accuracy in US reporting. CNN? Pshaw. Its
going down the drain in the direction of FOX News. Its all about
advertising revenues and not offending those who pay the bills,
objectivity be damned.