Old June 3rd 08, 01:43 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:00:39 GMT, "La N"
wrote:

Ummm ... there is something wrong in what PaPaPeng wrote. He implied that I
read him. I don't. I read some other people's responses to him.

- nilita, whose killfile overfloweth ...

Ummm. Didn't you just read my post in order to respond?

That's really too bad. You let your judgement be predeterimned by
others and then jump into the fray based on inadequate and biased
knowledge. That's what makes cannon fodder cannon fodder.

I agree with your short cut regarding posts to read. My method is to
1. Is the subject header of interest to me? 2. How many responses are
there to the post? 3. Pick a responder known to be a reasonably
objective one and see what he says. 4. If his comments are
interesting (I learnt something) I read the original post to see where
everything is coming from. 5. I read a few more posts and get a feel
of the general mood. 6. Go from there.

Another of my practices is when I come across an interesting article I
post it in full and with the URL and date. I don't make any comments,
meaning I agree with the main body of the writer's arguments. Most of
the articles will be written by Western writers for that skips a lot
of racial prejudice that have nothing to do with the importance of
the subject. I do this is because a majority of you guys don't read.