Old May 18th 04, 09:53 PM
John Hall

Hi Randy;

I think I answered a similar post of yours on another newsgroup. My guess
is that you will not be able to run FS2004 in Windows on a Mac. This flight
sim demands top flight hardware to run really well on a PC and it's
difficult to see it running successfully in emulation mode on a mac. There
is a huge community on the net devoted to MS FS and I'm sure that you will
be able to find all sorts of free DHC Twin Otters and some you can pay for
as well.

JK

"Randy Farnsworth" wrote in message
m...
I'm new to flight simulation and am wondering if there is any
simulation software for DHC Twin Otters. Software for the Mac would be
my preference, but since I can run Windows on my Mac, Windows software
would be Ok as well. Thanks.

Randy Farnsworth
Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"
http://randyfarnsworth.com/