Old May 19th 04, 04:13 PM
Randy Farnsworth

Thanks. Like I said, I'm new to this, and I hadn't heard of X-plane.
That looks like a great product, and since another poster said I may
not be able to run FS on my Mac, this looks promising.

Randy Farnsworth
Author of "A Stand Yet Taken"
http://randyfarnsworth.com/

gerrcoin wrote in message ...
Hi Randy
The X-plane flight sim can run on the Mac and Linux as well as
Windows. It's one of the few rivals to FS (Fly III ?) but is not as
visually appealing quite yet, the flight physics are argueably better.
But work is ongoing and updates can be downloaded regularly. You
should also be able to find a Twin Otter model somewhere on the net.
Aircraft downloads and addons are usually free in the X-plane community.

Go to:
http://www.x-plane.com/

Gerr