Old August 11th 03, 09:55 PM
B2431

(B2431) wrote:

A clew is a part of a sail.
No luffing matter, at that. Yes, tacky, I know.
No sheet....
that's a reach!!
I guess I should have known this would have sent this thread on a new
tack.
It't not too late to come about.
Things don't jibe with the original intent.
I better batten down the hatches, for the blow that will follow if we

keep
this up. I sure don't want to get keel hauled!
We could spar over this for weeks.
How long before someone has the gull to ask us to stop?

Pac sezs:
O.K you Joke-Oars!

It's about time for me to cast a stern line towards you dinghys who
can't fathom a little off-topic spinnaker every now and then. I'm
just knot going to re-cleat myself again!
I'd rudder have a swell time than pass "Polsters" boat survey.
He's such a semen.

Trolling back out now,

pacplyer
(this thread's listing worse every day)

OK, enough, someone keel this thread already.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired