Old August 26th 08, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Casey Tompkins

Default Filling a Request for Doug in Brisbane (The Old Bloke) Read the 00 file first - File 1 of 8 - NASA photos of ISS from STS-124 080611 s124e010013_0.jpg (0/2)

On 19 Aug 2008 22:46:42 GMT, Lee
wrote:

Doug, even tho' there will be a few belly-achers, I'm sending these 8 ISS
photos your way at your request. These ARE reposts, NOT thumbnails. They
were originally posted by J3. They are in "as is" condition.

Aiiiieee!!! 3000x2000 my precious!

It burnnnsss, it burnnnss, my precious! The tricksy posters, they put
up HI RESOLUTION photos, my precious!

My eyes, it burns!

Tricksy, tricksy posters! We hates them forever!!!!

Ok. Sorry. Couldn't resist. Thanks for the repost, I think I missed
them first time around.