Old July 31st 03, 02:01 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Ya did good, though I question taking a nervous wife as a passenger on your
first flight after your sign off... Had you gotten into a bit of weather
and bounced around some, or forced to make an emergency landing somewhere,
you could kiss your wife goodbye as far as ever flying with you again... I
suggest you do some more flights either solo or with other pilots as
passenger for a bit more seasoning before challenging the weather again with
the wife aboard...

Cheers ... Denny
"FryGuy" wrote in message
3...
What a day! Today I made my first cross country as a licensed private
pilot.