Old July 2nd 05, 02:07 PM
Jay Honeck

I wasn't trying to be trollish with this message.
I just believe that these incursions aren't going to move in the direction
of removing regulation, but will just steer towards more restriction.

The thing that scares me is the attitude.
There are a lot of "real pilots don't use GPS" types out there.

Exactly.

Anyone who doesn't recognize at least a few pilots they know in this vivid
description leads a pretty sheltered life. I can name a half a dozen of
them, without straining. Luckily, out here in Iowa, they and their "Screw
you" attitude can do us little harm.

For now.

:-(
--