Old October 14th 13, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AJM

Default Unknown Cobra trailer fitting

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 10:04:44 PM UTC-5, Steve Freeman wrote:
Can someone please identify for me what the purpose is of this hole at the front of my 80s vintage cobra trailer. You can see a photo of the front of the trailer at:

http://www.freewil.com/WebGalleries/photos/trailer.jpg

That looks non-standard to me. At least, my 80's vintage Cobra has no such hole. Perhaps it was added for a charging cable? It looks like a convenient ingress/egress point for living things you don't want in your trailer, so if it were me, I would cover it up.

-Andy