Old September 3rd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Too Old?

"John Godwin" wrote

I have a Special Issuance wherein the FAA required documentation from
each of my two physicians. My Medical Group charges nearly $100 per
"official" letter and then there's the AME fee. I felt that a little
under $300 each year was a tad much at this time so it may well be
that it's time to hang up the spurs or do other flying alternatives.

Go find you a sexy little experimental homebuilt that fits in the Light
Sport class.

No more medicals!
--
Jim in NC