Old July 9th 15, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

Default FJ-1

"Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)" wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 3:43:50 PM UTC-4, howard banks wrote:
Careful with the confessions Steve, the NYSE was shut down today for
several hours. They said it was a computer problem -- they didn't
mention your name (yet) but maybe they will find it was you causing too
many people to waste time overloading their servers-- it will become
known as the FJ-1 disaster ....

ROTFLMAO...., "It's Steve's fault!......"......

Yeah Fred was very gracious when I contacted him about an old 201 he
repaired. Sadly he lost a lot of the records in a flood, but we had a nice
chat about libelles anyway.

Pete