Old January 28th 04, 07:24 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Paul Folbrecht wrote:

I'm especially concerned about the younger one for the obvious reason
that 3 is pretty young. To the folks that have a lot of experience
taking up little kids- what are the rough odds that he'll be just fine
vs. having a cow?

I've flown a couple of kids that young. One got a little queasy after about 30
minutes, so I recommend that you take them only when there's no turbulence and
keep the flight time to 15 or 20 minutes. They'll do fine. The hardest thing with
the young ones is getting them to wear a headset. I recommend that you pick up a
cheap set of hearing protectors at Home Depot. They're light and fairly small, so
it's easier to get the kids to wear them (you don't want them to have microphones
anyway!). Mine are made by Peltor and cost about $10.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."