Old February 24th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Am 24.02.2010 16:06, schrieb Jay Honeck:
Does this mean that your hotel in Iowa is closing, or are you going to be
operating two separate hotels, one in Iowa and one in Texas?

Although we seriously considered keeping both hotels, the distance (1,240
miles) apart is just too great. Therefore, it is for sale.

what brought you to this decision, if I may ask? family? climate?
economy in Iowa? need a new challenge? some from all?

#m
--
"What would I do with 72 virgins? That's not a reward,
that's a punishment. Give me two seasoned whores any day."