Old July 26th 03, 11:24 PM
Fred J. McCall

Jim Watt wrote:

:On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:09:47 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
:
:Jim Watt wrote:
:
::On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:58:01 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:
::
::Of course it does. Because it's not what you want (which is
::apparently these people given their guns back and sent home).
::
::In the case of the British nationals one did not have a gun
::because he was an aid worker and in any event we were
::talking of repatriating both to Britain for a fair trial
::
::The more you talk, the sillier you sound....
::
::Uhuh when the argument fails attack the person presenting it
::and marginalise them. I think I know that tactic.
:
:Yes, I think you do, since it is precisely the basis for your entire
:position.
:
:On the contary, I've kept to facts rather than decending into
eronal abuse - apart from your president who is an
:expletive deleted

Exactly my point. I'm pleased you finally admit that you haven't
bothered to keep to facts in this discussion. Perhaps you're on your
way to getting well. The first step is realizing you're lying and
admitting it....

::But fine, your country kidnaps people holds them illegally, forces
::confessions out of them and then executes them, what exactly are you
:rotecting? freedom?
:
:Who's had a confession 'forced out of them'? Who's been executed?
:
:See what I mean? Make things up and then complain when folks don't
:accept your fantasy as reality.

Ah, I note that you provide no evidence for either of your claims
above. Thank you for demonstrating how well-founded they are.

:I see, its a summer camp then? The reports on the prisoners
:being blindfolded and kept in solitary confinement are false?

If I blindfold you you'll 'confess'? If I put you in a private cell
you'll die? These must be true, since this is the only support you
offer for your claims of confessions "forced out of them" and people
being "executed".

:Glad to hear it.

Me too.