Old November 27th 03, 09:59 PM
Montblack

("Jim Weir" wrote)
snip
I specifically did not list "nicks" or full names on the chance that some

folks
wouldn't want to have it known that they were involved in a political

race.

Stella from Woodbury - Hmm, wonder who this might be? :-)

My eyes are watering right now, I'm laughing so hard. Must be all that
Thanksgiving beer + turkey + beer + stuffing + beer + Packers loss + more
"celebratory" beer + did I mention the Packers lost ...to Detroit!!

Jim - It was fun on this end, following your campaign, seeing your photo in
Newsweek, your name on a ballot on the CBS Evening News, reading about you
on the Governor's Race web links, etc.

Thank *you* for involving us in your once in a lifetime adventure.

--
Montblack (ANE)
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif