Old November 19th 03, 02:50 AM
Lynn Melrose

John T wrote:

"No Such User" wrote in message

Also, in case you're tempted to offer your home remedy, I've already
tried the usual tricks, e.g., ginger, light eating, no eating,
high-carb eating, the electric wrist-strap gizmo. Nothing helps.

Have you flown in actual conditions? If so, how did you fare compared to
the hood? My experience has been that flying in actual is easier for me
than flying with the hood.

Is taking Dramamine and similar drugs not an option? I haven't read the
labels, but Dramamine has worked well for family members who are prone to
motion sickness.

It's certainly not an option when you exercising the privileges of your
medical certificate.