Old December 9th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
wavy

Default Looking for information regarding baloon/helicopter experiment

Tom Frey wrote:
"Shiver" wrote in message
wavy wrote:

I know the video was not fake

WOW.... Your making me dust off some of the cob webs in my brain for
that one.

I've seen the video and if my feeble memory is correct it was on a
TV program some years ago.

It was on either Discovery Wings or the History Channel about a year ago. I
don't know much more than that, but I think your recollection was pretty
clear. You might try one of their webs sites. I'm thinking I saw it on
Wings, shorty before they switched to the Military Channel.

Tom

It was on a year ago? Wow - they recycle.

Yeh, there were several newsreel air crashes as well which I've yet to
see anywhere since then. One was apparently a piston engine bomber
similar to a stratoliner flying straight and level into a mountain. I
think it was destructive testing for some kind of thing.

I hoped to find some of this footage on youtube, google video or one of
the gross websites - without much luck.