Old May 13th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
One of my favorite quotations of all time is this. Gregory Peck, when he
had just hit the big time in the early fifties, and his gang showed up
at a fancy restaurant. The Maitre'd informed them it would be some time
before they could be seated. One of his entourage stepped up to the
Maitre'd and said, excuse me, but do you know who this is?" Peck pulled
him aside and said to him "If ya gotta tell 'em who you are, you ain't"
I think of this every time I see a guy with watch with 47 functions on
it.

Bertie

I think of it every time you and Dudley get in to one of your stroking
sessions.