Old September 29th 17, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Fixter[_2_]

Default Libelle spoilers

At 17:00 29 September 2017, wrote:
Hi JJ, you may just be able to save my life! I also have a standard
Libelle=
with only 650 hours on it. But the airbrakes are really stiff and it is
cl=
ear it is the gearbox in the wing roots. I have tried to get lubrication
in=
there and failed and want to drill the 2mm holes. But, where exactly do

=
drill them and what lubricant would you recommend pleas

Hi just think of what may be the cause

If the problem is caused due to internal corrosion squirting oil in will
not cure it, corrosion grows and tightens things up have you correctly
idetified the tight component.
KF