Old September 9th 05, 07:06 PM
Montblack

("Steve Allison" wrote)
Oil door hinges are one thing, the ones holding a T-34 wing together are
quite another!!!

A few corrections: It would be "the guy raining Piper oil doors down on
the roof of the Nevada Crippled Children's Orphanage For the Blind,
located on the runway at Minden."

Over state lines. Hmm, now she's a federal matter!

Did you approve of their wing spar solution in the photo?

http://www.limalima.com/picture.htm
click Picture of the Month
click Pictures of the Month Archives...
http://www.limalima.com/MartinAMOC2LQ.jpg

That is 100% what the door hinge looked like on the, um ...Adam A-700, A-500
or the HondJet at OSH??? Can't remember what one I saw it on now. It was in
AeroShell Square. One of those planes had a "pre-production" (the guy called
it) piece of 3/4" iron bolted to the side of the fuselage working the door.

It might as well have been an unpainted 2x4, it was that out of place ...but
I appreciate the effort - we'll deal with that later, let's get it to OSH!!

Anyone else see it on whatever plane?

Montblack