Old February 28th 18, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brian[_1_]

Default Zander SR820 Audio Vario, Computer Free to good home

Cleaning out my closet.

I have a Zander SR820 Audio vario and computer removed last year, I will give it to a good cause.

Vario seemed to work fine when removed. It does show about 1 kt down when on the ground(off). Computer controls seemed to all work ok and I could move through the menus but never really got it to tell me anything useful, So I can't say if the computer works or if it was the user that didn't know how to use it.

Plan A.
PM me and let me know what you want it for. I will pick the best or my favorite response. I will be at the Convention if you can pick it up or arrange to have someone pick it up for you.

Plan B. If I still have it after the convention, I will pick the best or my favorite response. Will ship it to you once you pay for the USPS Flat Medium Flat rate shipping. Something like $14. Currently only considering shipping within the US.

Brian