Old April 21st 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default Avgas prices in your area?

On 4/19/2007 11:01:23 PM, wise purchaser wrote:

I fly to KBHM ( Birmingham, AL) Avag gas is $ 5.38 Gal!!! Just
over the border in Tennessee AVGAS gas is about $ 3.38 Gal! ?????
WHY???

I fly between Buffalo, NY, and Syracuse, NY, weekly and have been tankering
up at a small airport just outside of Buffalo (Lancaster, NY) for $3.45/gal
when conditions allow (that airport does not have an instrument approach).
Upon reading your thread I realized I hadn't checked the prices at those two
class C airport in perhaps six months and according to Airnav both are now
over $5.25/gal. Woah...

--
Peter