Old December 9th 18, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pat Russell[_2_]

Default Class mobility

Aldo, thank you for your explanation of the way it works in Italy. I believe that it is the same in UK.

You say that the Ranking List does not allow duplicate entries. I take this to mean that Australia may not submit the 18m results separately from the Open Class results from their recent Multiclass Nationals.

In other words, while there are new national champions in 4 classes, the FAI will consider the Australian contest to have been a 2-class comp, for the purposes of ranking.

Can someone from IGC confirm this?

-Pat