Old December 13th 18, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default LXNAV 8000 OAT Incorrect

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 5:19:23 PM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Yup and we fixed all of that, too, and propped up Europe and Japan for a
long time afterward.Â* Sheesh get over the US envy.

On 12/12/2018 11:24 AM, R. Suppards wrote:
At 17:40 12 December 2018, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 4:47:47 PM UTC, Dan Marotta wrote:
Not at all.=C2=A0 Winning independence from an oppressive government
does=
not=20
mean that a country must cleanse itself of everything taken from

that=20
government, nor does receiving help from the French in our war of=20
independence mean that we have to take their form of government,=20
measurements, literature, etc.=C2=A0 What's ironic is that the rest of
th=
e=20
world can't stay out of our business.=C2=A0 Everyone hates the USA, yet
t=
hey=20
all line up for the benefits to be gained from the US. Take care of=20
yourselves for a change, pay your own bills for once, and leave us=20
alone.=C2=A0 And you might take the UN with you when you leave.
=20
And you get all that from a gentle observation!? Quite alarming really.

This is the kind of isolationism that worked quite well.

until December 7, 1941.

--
Dan, 5J

Nice try, Jonathan.
What a load of rubbish this has turned into!
Is the LX8000 sensor working properly yet?
Jim